Love Letters

Love is a four letter word


I picture something is beautiful It's full of life and it is all blue I see the sunset on the beach Yeah, it makes me feel calm And when I'm calm I feel good When I feel good I sing If this life is one act Why do we lay all these traps We put them right in our path When we just wanna be free I will not waste my days Making up all kinds of ways To worry about all the things That will not happen to me So I just let go of what I know I don't know And I know I only do this by Living in the moment Living my life Easy and breezy With peace in my mind I got peace in my heart Got peace in my soul Wherever I'm going, I'm already home I'm living in the moment I'm letting myself off the hook for things I've done I let my past go past And now I'm having more fun I'm letting go of the thoughts That do not make me strong And I believe this way can be the same for everyone And if I fall asleep I know you'll be the one who'll always remind me
Jason Mraz
Maybe I annoy you with my choices Well, you annoy me sometimes too with your voice But that ain't enough for me To move out and move on I'm just gonna love you like the woman I love Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts We got yeah we got a lot at stake And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn We had to learn, how to bend without the world caving in I had to learn what I got, and what I'm not And who I am You could give it all away, give it all and be unstoppable All away, everything is really possible, all away You never really own it anyway, it'll all fall in place if you just let go When there is love, or when the heart feels heavy we can lighten it up, if you've had enough, well you can empty your glass and we can fill it back up Just know, that wherever you go, you can always come home I would fix you up inside, I would build you a town if the world fell down I feel like starting something I feel like calling off the day to be with you People ask, I say I'm doing fine I leave it in your hands now to come through Whichever way you go I'll be easy to find, I don't ask for much, just be honest with me The world as I see it is a remarkable place a beautiful house in a forest, of stars in outer space I hope you notice that I'm still in love with you I'm coming over tonight just to say goodnight I hope you notice I was never over you

Comments