Love Letters

The write your own story pen

Check out the new pen I got from Winters as a birthday present. It's obvious from this blog gesture how I appreciate the gift, so thank you to you. I'll try to write amazing stories with it. If I don't, at least I have my name on it. And for you readers, if you ever wonder about the writer behind the writings, just find the man with this pen. Chances are, if you notice someone scribbling on a notepad with this pen at a coffee shop or some random unthinkable place, you've seen me. Just remember to smile and say hi.
The Windchills Spring Parker Pen 
Unless of course if I decided to strike a deal with Parker and mass produce this Windchills Spring pen with additional fancy glamorous features for their newest collection so that people can get their very own Windchills Spring Parker pen at their favorite local store, which is at this moment very unlikely. Unless of course, if someone powerful from the higher levels of Parker management happens to read this and decide it's a good idea to contact me a.s.a.p. to make the deal. It's amazing really how the brain works.
Speaking of birthday presents, I remember I got another present (yeah, right) that was given to me about two weeks ago. It goes something like this...

Comments

  1. Hello Mr Spring!

    Happy birthday! You're special on your birthday and the rest of the year.

    Time moves in one direction, memory in another, so be happy :)

    PS: please only make this comment appear on your exact birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leica, thank you :) You don't happen to like photography, do you?

      Delete
    2. As a matter of fact, I do...
      If you're interested, you can preview my recent photography album here

      Cheers !

      Delete

Post a Comment