Love Letters

"Switch back to the old interface"

So it says on the top right of the new look blogger.com has got from its developers. It's there obviously to provide an option for bloggers if they decide in preferring the old blue and orange dull interface. The new blogger.com page is simpler and easy on the eyes and I myself prefer the new one. But having a "switch back to the old interface" link is what I'm getting at in this piece here right now.

Well simply put, I want that now. Of such that with a simple click or tap, it enables you to easily switch back to previous settings in life where you can find yourself having to walk down those stairs every time you have to go outside the house. Sometimes having to get a hold of the rail as you make your way down so hasty. And other times noticing the bricks of the house being quite bigger than usual for an old flat. Or finding out that the lights on the wall outside is still on at 9am as you open the door, where you then have to switch the lights off before you go out. No sweat.

Where you can see a natural little pond just outside your library so serene that ducks love to kill time swimming after a hard day's work feeding on whatever. You somehow can sense the peace the duck is having, of which it won't ever trade for anything. Even if the duck's out of cash. But no worries, I don't want to take its peace, for it is also mine just by seeing. Hearing. Sensing.

Where you can then walk yourself to the bus stop after your business with the library is done to catch a bus to the train station. Hoping to get on a train to the city that never sleeps. Oh wait, that's New York. Which I don't mind really, by the way. But this is to the city that is most liveable in the whole wide world. As recently some might say.

It's not that I'm ungrateful or anything -let it not be the case ever- but it's good to have such link available, am I right? For the sake of TIME. For the sake of taking a break. For the sake of world peace (not really but still worth mentioning). Some may say I'm a dreamer. But I say, I'm not the only one. Oh wait, that's Lennon. I'm just wanting. Wanting. Longing.

Will someone put up that link already! Thank you! Good night.


Comments