Love Letters

V

You can call me V
"Here I am, a character cast by destiny as both good and evil in this story. What you see before you -this mask and costume- is not the product of my vanity. It is a symbol and echo of the people's voice -a voice which can no longer be heard, due to the inversion of power and authority in our society- those with "authority" now champion the very causes and movements which they are supposed to prevent. But this ghost from our shared past now stands before you, positively reanimated, and I vow to rectify these evil encroachments on our freedom. There is only one solution in my eyes -a pure and unforgiving crusade of retribution against these men. Only that will bring true justice to the victims. But I digress. Admittedly, this silly vocabulary soup I've doused you in has veered off course from my original intention, which was to simply introduce myself to you. It is an honor to meet you; my name is V."

a paraphrase of the famous V introduction by satyen119.

Comments

Post a Comment