Love Letters

St. Fireman


across Flinders St. Station
11:40 am, December 25, 2010

Comments

  1. Wait! Where's my present? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Santa took off without leaving me any present *sniff*

    Guess he thought I misbehaved a little too much this year :-(
    Did you think I'd get a chance to stop him and asked for any kind of present he had left for me? Since he did not fly with Rudolf, I might have a better chance to stop him. Well, aren't I big on happy ending? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa these days do have a cool big red ride :)

    And if any of you might have thought Santa had missed your presents somehow... well you can always start a fire and wait a little while... he'll show up ;)

    I do wonder why being a fireman is rarely (if not, never) the answer of Indonesian kids when asked of what they want to become when they grow up?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment