Love Letters

Disclaimer

I am not perfect as a writer nor am I as a critic. I mean, it's 2 AM in the morning and the fact that I'm still working on this piece here instead of a good night sleep gives you an idea, I'm sure. You should therefor, by even reading this or even visiting this blog, pardon me of any mistakes, faults, errors in any of my writings hereafter and never will you sue me in any court of law for any reason whatsoever. And I mean none.

I am also no Shakespeare nor Obama but nevertheless my writings are my own, as also the rights for every words and pictures here in this blog which, of course, of the ones I wrote and took. So you will do what's right by attributing me or this blog should you decide to use any of the writings or pictures here in this blog for this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NonDerivs 3.0 Unported License. 

I am, though, very much aware of the works of others I might use as inspiration, support, documentation, etc. And as for such to occur in anyway, I will, in my every will, make efforts to reference and/or give credits to its rightful owners by setting up links to the page address of the works used and/or just by a simple mention. Any mistakes on my part for not doing so should be pardon because of my lack of sleep. And again, you will not in any way charge me with any legal action in any court of law.

Thank you. So help us God. Bless you. And me.

Comments