Love Letters

Sick!

I'm supposed to be asleep already at this hour but no I'm just too sick with runny nose and a terrible headache to be sound in dreamland. I have become too allergic it seems to the not-so-clean air of this city. You can imagine how bothering and sad it is, to have become allergically estranged to the air of your very own home town. Must I flee from here? No, says I! I will make the air clean free from pollutants for the sake of future generations! So help me God.

Sick I am also by the thought of the movie Hostel could actually be inspired by true events. Disgusted, I won't be as generous as I usually am in setting up a link. Besides, this bloody headache is pissing me off to even bother with a bloody link! My message to you, my readers: love your neighbor. Good night.

Comments