Love Letters

Late discovery: how to take screenshots on the iPhone.

Sometimes I'm just amazed by how and when discoveries choose to present themselves. Regrettably in this case, a late one. I must blame myself I guess -I don't know whether if it's the lack of exploration of the gadget or interest in reading the darn little handbook that comes with it or a simple not asking fellow users- for not getting a hold on this otherwise so handy tip. Whatever it is, nevertheless, I'm lucky to know it now so that I can enlighten you all my readers (with a bit grin of satisfaction). So, here it is... (realizing anyways the chance of you probably having a giggle-moment afterwards)


The image beside here is a snapshot of my iPhone screen (as you notice, after I black and white it, of course). Yup people, you guessed it, I learned how to take screenshots on the iPhone!

...

Okay, you can stop the giggling now so I can tell you how I knew :)

I was checking the timeline in the Twitter app right when I suddenly had to hurry and go save myself from Jakarta's terrible traffic that I pressed the 'Home' and 'Sleep' button in swift succession to lock my iPhone. Not knowing of what had happened. But then hours later -after I survived the traffic horror- I noticed a picture of my Twitter timeline in my iPhone's 'Camera Roll'.  How did this get here, I thought. So I did a quick search on what I thought had happened and found my answer! Duh!

So that's how. It turns out that I didn't really press the buttons in swift succession, the 'Home' button was still held-pressed when I pressed the 'Sleep' button. I'm not quite sure but I think you can do the same with your iPod Touch and iPad. Go give it a try people.

Comments

  1. haha you're right I giggled. But great discoveries sometimes do involve accidents, though I doubt they have anything to do with iPhone juggling :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yup I do agree with you on that. They usually have something to do with apples and bathtubs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment