Love Letters

"The first key to writing is... to write, not to think!"

The post title is a quote taken from Finding Forrester, a movie I just happened to see last night. The moral of the story, basically is... just write! As wrong as it can possibly get, just write! Or as I like to put it, right or wrong, just write -if you get what I mean :)

Putting it into practice though is something else. As I'm trying to feel my words coming out through my finger tips as I press the keys, frankly it becomes not as easy as it should be. Darn! But in the spirit of spitting out words from the back of your mind for good and for better, I, Windchills Spring will keep on pressing those keys, producing words for you readers to read. So help me God.
"You must write your first draft with your heart. You rewrite with your head".

Comments